Wednesday, September 30, 2009

moustaches make everything better

So I think I've become permanently crabby, from a mixture of idiots on the road, to dealing with peers that are seemingly several years younger than I am at this point, and I find it harder and harder to crack a smile regularly. But you know what, the world isn't all that bad when these exist:


















Why yes, those are gloves with moustaches on them. I know the whole trend has been sucked up by hipsters for the most part, but all I know is that a pair of moustache gloves would probably brighten up my day to a disgusting extent. They're only $65 (on sale! down from $95) - bargain. (*cough cough*)

Oh well. Guess I'll have to get my kicks from my pre-bed Criminal Minds viewing for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment