Monday, September 28, 2009

candy corn


Candy corn is a bizarre little food. It used to come around only once a year but now candy companies are making a new variety for every holiday, red, green, and white for Christmas, and an assortment of pinks and reds for valentines day. I kind of have a love-hate relationships with the little sweets. On the one hand I always look forward to their arrival in the fall but after I eat a few they kinda make me feel sick, yet I can't stop eating them.

One year for Halloween I wore the highest most impossible to walk in shoes and ended up getting many splinters in my hand from holding on to a wooden handrail in an attempt to stay upright. The next day the splinters were painlessly removed while I munched on a bag of delicious candy corn. The story is kind of pointless but I can no longer eat candy corn without thinking about it. They also make a great snake during boring lectures, the sugar high gets me through every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment