Wednesday, September 30, 2009

/SEASONS

I dislike how the weather changed so drastically in such a short span of time. It felt like it was just yesterday that I could walk out with just a tshirt and shorts. Now I need to wear a jacket because it's THAT cold outside. It's still really nice out when the sun is out ...

I wear shorts all year round so the weather doesn't have a great impact on me but the fact that it's only October and I need to bring out my winter fleece is a bit ridiculous. This weather just makes me wish there were snow on ground so I can build a snowman. Skip the autumn weather and go straight to winter. Autumn season is such a tease because it's cold but not cold enough for winter. Yes, I think I'm a winter type of girl. I like spring and winter. Summer is only good for the beach.

Other than this tiny rant, my day has been good so far. I need to read read read for upcoming exams but I'm such a procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment