Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday no class

All classes today are canceled because it is Yom Kippor.

Today I woke up late...ate...had the tv on all day...and forgot all about my work that had to be done.

Instead I have been on a search for jobs...I have made a list of all the jobs that im qualified for on monster and I have wrote cover letters and fixed my resume....

Oh, and my building was shaking for some reason... My suite mate thinks they were working on the roof.. I believe it because this building is never completed! I can't get over the fact that they let us move in here with all these imperfections, flaws, problems! w.e

With no classes on monday, and to start I only have classes Mon - Thurs. that leaves me with only 3 classes this week. A short week... with time to study for next week's exams and homecoming this saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment