Monday, September 28, 2009

/MONDAY

YAY. It's the start of a new week. I'm starting to believe that all the weeks just blur together and start to repeat but I have a feeling this week will be quite different from all the others. First all, I only have 2 days of classes this week and I'm still at home while I should be in school at this moment. I'll be home till tomorrow night then I'm back to Stony Brook.

So I'm sitting at home waiting for my friend to wake up or text me back so we can go out and go to the mall, again. We were supposed to leave at 11:30 but she never texted me back so I've been practicing the guitar. It was going quite well then I droppd my pick into the guitar. Took me about 10 minutes to fish it out. After that, I decided to stop before I drop it in there again.

Yup, that's how my day is so far. How is everyone else's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment