Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photoshop 101

So since I'm tryna cram all the classes I need for my Media Arts Minor during my last year of college, I'm taking multiple THR classes this semester alone, just like this one. Another THR class, 216, is teaching me how to get used to the basic techniques involved in using Photoshop. Now I've heard many many things about this program, but I always felt it was way too intimidating to mess around with. But now, thanks to my professor, I love using photoshop! This shit's so much fun! Check out my 1st ever done photoshop picture that we handed in for our 2nd project. We were assigned to use 3 pics, and with the help of photoshop, we were supposed to create an image that best expresses our personalities. Here's what I came up with and I think it expresses me quite well....

-TONY

No comments:

Post a Comment