Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weekly update from biolab*

*not currently in lab due to it being canceled (sweet)
I know the anticipation is building to see the results of the latest ligation reaction, however, the wait is not quite over. The reaction will be completed on Monday and results reported in a timely fashion. Due to lack of laboratory and my unwillingness to rise-and-shine for an optional 8:30am lecture, all communication with star guest blogger and partner in crime, Kim, hs temporarily been severed. I am used to seeing her quite frequently due to the fact that she is a most excellent partner in crime and I insist upon her being my lab partner for every dreadful lab that must be endured. I am not sure what I will do without, however, I am sure that lab work will not be among the things I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment