Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Magnolia bakery




Today I finally went to the one and only magnolia bakery and it definitely won't be my last time. There are few things I love more than a good bakery, whenever I enter a new bakery for the first time I try to keep my cool but it never quite works out, pretty soon I am all giddy asking for one of everything they sell. Today I kind of stayed on course filling only three boxes with goodies and spending a mere $20. It was well worth it. I enjoyed the most delicious coffee, as soon as I finished the cup I was wishing I had bought two. It was so good that on the crowded train ride back to school nothing could wipe the perfectly content smile off my face. Finally tasting the cookies and some of the other assorted baked goods I purchased only made my morning all the more pleasant. Needless to say I will definitely be stopping in again soon and may I recommend everyone else do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment