Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 Hours of zzzzz

High five to me for only getting two hours of sleeep! Thats what I get for always procrastinating till the last minute and wanting to do everything at one timee. I got 2 hours of sleep last night, sleeping at 6 and waking up well supposedly at 8 but I overslept my alarm clock and thank god my friend called me to wake me up or else I would have been late for my exam! Its so interesting that the brain still functions when it doesn't get any rest and that I am very much so alive and not tired right now. It just shows how strong the human body is and how much it can manage and handle until it ultimately crashes...I am on such an energy rush right now..its crazyy! I have no idea where it came from! I think that if I lay down..I will just crash but right now I am like the energizer bunny! This is odd! I love being energized and wired from being tired.. the only consequence is that you feel like death after...I will be awaiting that feeling....fjdskalfj;slfj;adjf energyyyy! I am sitting in the library right now and its gorgeous outside and the homecoming carnival is kicking off...about to run and get food! Yay so excited for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment