Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tired...

I don't know. It's only the second workday of this week and I am dying already... I'm doing terrible at practices as well as not doing well on tests and quizzes and managing my time to have the schoolwork done. Whatever is happening right now has never happened to me before. Basically, nothing is too bad yet, but it's not close to being good either and that's what buggs me. My willpower is completely gone. Nobody knows where it left to but I somehow don't feel it anymore. I usually never pity myself, such kind of sympathy is normally what weaker people do. And I've always considered myself to be a strong person. Perhaps I am not. I noticed that I started giving up on things pretty often. Not good... Moreover, I haven't spoken to my mom for a while and this fact is really bothering me. Hope all is fine at home... Yeah, actually by nature I am an optimistic person...So, I'm sorry about this, we all got such moments, no more negative. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment