Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finance...YUCK

So being that I am a business major, I have to suck it up and take business classes that do not interest me nor do they have anything to do with my concentration. I absolutely positively hate finance and my finance class and it normally takes a lot for me to hate something so passionately. I cannot look at financial statements and tell you what they mean for my life! I do not care or want to care about how things are balanced..I hate the topic of money and talking about money and how to make it and all that whatever...I think the world would be a happier place if we all did what we loved to do and had a passion in doing instead of thinking about our careers in $$$ dollar signs....thats one of the main reason why I decided to change my major from nursing and pre med to advertising and marketing...YES I know that I will probably be unemployed when I leave this joint and I will not be making the big bucks, but hey..I will be doing what makes me happy..which is to create...so call me dumb and make fun of my major...I will be happy with my career even if it might take a little more effort to get going than some others especially in this scary job market but I am determined and I do not have to look at another Chemistry textbook for the rest of my life (even though I secretly love doing Chemistry). Oh and btw I just spend like 3 hours of my life looking at financial statements and studying them and finding out if the company is in good financial health and trying to analyze the numbers and do you know what I have concluded??....I hate finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment