Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Exam Of The Semester!

YESSSS! is all I can say! After 2 days of studying for my entrepreneurship exam I can proudly say hard work really does pays off! I started to study by reading the textbook and taking down notes on the powerpoint slides my Professor handed out during class. With a combination of my notes from class, the slides, the textbook, and my notes from the textbook, I was able to answer all the questions and get 100%! on the exam!
I am sooo happy! this was my first exam of the semester!
I also got back my first homework assignment for the semester in my marketing strategy class and I got a 10/10 on it!
Then in my advertising class we had a group assignment, where we got together on a Friday afternoon brainstormed over coffee and snacks to write a paper on DELL Insprion 15 laptops. We presented it to class and we got our 5% (5/5) towards our grade.

All I can say is tonight is going to be a good night!
Now I will read a book for my European Development class because I will have an exam next week on it.
So far this semester is going great! (and I'm knocking on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment