Sunday, October 11, 2009

unnecessary worries

So one of my good friends went to the City yesterday night. She has that really cool ID of a girl who is older and kinda looks like her so she was able to go out in Manhattan. I'm so jealous! But unfortunately I don't have any friends who look a tiny bit like me and who are 21 already so I'm pretty much always stuck on campus or somewhere else when people go clubbing or out to the bars. That's rediculous because in Europe even my brother was able to go out to clubs when he was only 15! And nobody asked him for an ID!
Well, anyway, so my friend went out and was supposed to be back on campus at about 6 am but it never happened. He didn't call or text anyone and we were all extremely worried when she wasn't here in the morning. Everyone started thinking something might have happened at night and we were all creeping out. Imagine all our love and happiness when she finally showed up! it turned out that her cell simply run out of battery and she slept over at someone's place cause she missed the train)

No comments:

Post a Comment